Monday, 31 January 2011



Top layer - Edamame beans, sushi rice stuffed tofu puffs, cucumber strips with a sprinkle of dried chili flakes. Soy sauce : )

Bottom layer - Purple rice mochi with a mung bean filling, grapes, dragon fruit ♥

Not pictured - A cranberry and banana muffin, nashi pear ♥

~ ♥ ~ &hearts ~

My favourite lunch so far! I really want some inari sushi, but I couldn't find the tofu wrappers at my local asian supermarket. So instead I got some tofu puffs, turned them inside out, filled them with sushi rice and fried them until golden ♥ Not the same, but still delicious! Today was also the first time I've ever had edamame beans, and they are so tasty and addictive! ♥

The mung bean mochi was so good too (but what mochi isn't? ♥). I've had dragon fruit many times before, but this one had a really overpowering rose flavour ♥ I wish I could have thought of a way to arrange it a bit prettier, though : (

I just want to eat this again and again and again ♥

Rating ~ 4.5 out of 5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment