Wednesday, 26 January 2011



Top layer – Pasta with home made pesto, cherry tomatoes, little bottles of olive oil and balsamic vinegar ♥

Bottom layer – Melon flowers, grapes ♥

Freshy baked bread ♥

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

I made lunch for a friend as well today ♥ There’s something so peaceful about baking bread for one of your friends : ) I didn’t have as much basil to put in the pesto as I would have liked, but it was still yummy. I am starting to get bored of eating all this savoury food though (I would just eat sweets all day every day if I could). Making the loaf of bread did remind me how much I love baking, especially for my friends, so I’m going to try and do that more often ♥

Rating ~ 2.5 out of 5 ♥

1 comment:

  1. wow, considering it's so simple, that looks really freaking good.

    ReplyDelete