Monday, 7 February 2011



Top layer - Cha soba (green tea buckwheat noodles) with edamame beans and carrot flowers ♥

Bottom layer - Grapes and blueberries ♥

Snack box - Raspberry muffins, grapes ♥

A nashi pear : )

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~



I wanted to bake some cranberry muffins, but I couldn't get hold of any : ( but raspberries are tasty too : )

I love, love, love, love cha soba! Definitely a new bento staple : ) I want to try ume soba too but they were all sold out : ( Soba noodles are definitely the way to go as it get warmer ♥ I want to get a cute airtight container so I can bring some dipping broth with me so they're not so plain, though : ( Even if they were a bit bland, they were still amazingly tasty, plus they are cheap, quick to prepare and a lovely colour : )



My friend Amy likes to draw faces on my fruit. She's awesome ♥

Rating ~ 4.2 out of 5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment