Tuesday, 1 February 2011



Top layer - Edamame beans, rice stuffed tofu puffs ♥

Bottom layer - Cubes of dragon fruit, grapes, kiwi ♥

Snack box - Mung bean daifuku, various sweets ♥

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

My lunch for my day out in London ♥ (although it is pretty much exactly the same as my last lunch) ♥ I made two lots of all this, one for me and one for a friend, and we munched together after a lovely time perusing the Tate Modern ♥

My new bento stuff has arrived ♫ I got a cute strawberry snack box, some food picks, Hello Kitty food dividers, and a Lilo & Stitch bento bag ♫ I'm going to have to make another order again soon, because the lids of my Hello Kitty sauce bottles keep on exploding :' (

Anyhow, I loved this lunch ♥ and so did my friend. Edamame beans are my life ♥

Rating ~ 4.7 out of 5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment