Monday, 14 February 2011



Top layer - Soba noodles with nori, edamame beans, spring onions and sesame seeds, with soy sauce and sesame oil ♥

Bottom layer - Melon slices ♥

Snack box - Homemade ichigo daifuku, grapes, a strawberry ♥

And a nashi pear ♥

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

I'm trying to make my lunches as quick to prepare as possible as I'm so busy these days : ( I miss rice, but unless you have a rice cooker noodles are definitely the way to go if you want something quick. The ichigo daifuku were delicious, but when I went to eat the second one there was a spider stuck to it :O ew, ew, eww how did that happen? I was not happy, and neither was the spider.

I do wish I would be a little more creative with my presentation : ( I want more colour in there! I wish I had cute little left overs to pop in my bento : (

And, of course, Amy drew a face on my pear! : )


Rating ~ 4 out of 5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment