Monday, 28 March 2011



Bento - Low fat hummus, falafel, cherry tomatoes ♥

Snack box - Herb & garlic pita bread ♥

Also strawberry soya milk & an apple pie nakd bar ♥♥

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

Inspired by the beautiful Lebanese food I had whilst in Paris (but on a major budget!)

(I'm not sure what half that stuff is, but it was delicious! I was so sick during my visit, and the food was so light on my stomach and felt so nutritious. It was wonderful!)

I really want to buy a vegan/vegetarian Lebanese cookbook so I can make those cute pastry-things and some delicious salads ♥

Mmm this bento was yummy, and also the cheapest I've ever made! It was such a struggle to wait until lunch time to eat it. It could have done with more fruit & veg (but the nakd bar does contain two portions of fruit - and tastes sooo good. I seriously love these things so much). I've got the same for the rest of the week so I'm happy ♥

Rating ~ 5 out of 5 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment